Annual Professional Day
Our Premier CE Event of the Year! With a new start time at 8am at the Global Learning Center at Bennett College, this program contains five hours of Attorney CLE, NC Insurance CIE, CFP CE and CPA CPE.
8:00am Networking and breakfast
9:00am Morning session begins
Morning Session (One, three-hour course)
- Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Duties; Genevieve Schmidt, JD, US Department of Labor (One hour)
- Five Issues That Get Small Business Retirement Plans in Hot Water; Kelsey Mayo, JD, Poyner Spruill, LLP and Jesse St. Cyr, JD, Poyner Spruill, LLP (One hour)
- Maximizing Retirement Contributions – Creative Designs and When It Makes Sense; Kelsey Mayo, JD, Poyner Spruill, LLP and Jessie St. Cyr, JD, Poyner Spruill, LLP (One hour)
Afternoon Sessions (Three, One-Hour, Concurrent Sessions After Lunch)
- IRA Distribution Planning; Aaron Bennett, JD, MBA, Carruthers & Roth, PA
- Potential Income Tax Benefits for Families with Special Needs Children; Thomas M. Brinker, Jr., CPA, LL.M., PFS, CGMA, ChFC, CFE, AEP, Professor of Accounting at Arcadia University
- Behavioral Finance; Ken Jones, CIMA, Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc.
Last Session of the Day (One hour)
Practical Applications of the Recent Tax Law Changes; Thomas M. Brinker, Jr., CPA, LL.M., PFS, CGMA, ChFC, CFE, AEP, Professor of Accounting at Arcadia University
Click HERE for speaker biographies.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will be served following the final course.
Hope to see you there!